Struggling to find a vegan pizza or simply want to experiment with making your own? In 15 minutes you can create a cheesy doughy pizza that’ll get your taste buds ticking!
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 120ml Warm Water
- 190g Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- Vegan Mozerella
- Pinch of Chili Flakes
- 200g Tinned Chickpeas
- 1/2 Lemon (Juice and Zest)
- Handful of Cherry Tomatos
- Pinch of Coarse Sea Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Mash together the chickpeas, pesto and avocado.
- Add the flour and salt to a food processor and pulse until evenly mixed. Once mixed, turn the food processor to low and gradually pour in the water and olive oil. Pulse for around 45-60 seconds until doughy balls form.
- Next, remove the dough and roll it into one ball.
- Flour down the surface and place the dough on top, rolling it out to approximately 0.5cm thickness.
- Place the dough onto your pizza pan and fold over the edges to create a small crust and brush over olive oil, sprinkling over garlic.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges become golden.
- Once baked, add on your topping mixture along with; mozzarella slices, tomatos, lemon juice, sea salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Put it back in the oven for around 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and take out.
- Leave to cool before tucking into a slice!