Tuck into these delicious mini bites! With a hint of Caffe Latte and the sweet Apricot Jam, your taste buds will be tingling! Not to mention they’re vegan AND gluten free!
- 4 Bananas
- 180ml Coconut Oil
- 10g Baking Powder
- 6 tbsp. Solo Caffe Latte
- 7g Bicarbonate of Soda
- 400ml Koko Dairy Free Milk
- 5 tsp. Vanilla Madagascar Syrup
- 2 Betty Crocker Gluten Free Mix
- 6 tbsp. Grated Desiccated Coconut
- 10 heaped tbsp. Koko Dairy Free Yogurt
- Grated Orange
- 100% Apricot Jam
- Desiccated Coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and blend all ingredients together (minus the topping).
- Fill the cupcake tray with individual cases and pour the mixture into each case.
- Leave the muffins to bake for 15-20 minutes (or until golden brown) and remove once cooked.
- Leave the muffins to cool down before layering with jam and sprinkling coconut and grated orange on top.