Now you must be thinking, what on earth is a coregasm?
A coregasm is an exercise induced orgasm that’s brought on by performing certain exercises. This is mostly due to contractions of the lower abdominal muscles which brings on a sensation of intense pleasure!
Experts say that having a strong pelvic floor and abdominal muscles is a must in order to achieve those strong bursts of pleasure! So what exercises must you do to to achieve the coregasm?
Leg Raise aka The Captain’s Chair
Option 1 – Chair
- Place yourself on a chair with armrests whilst pressing your torso against the back of the chair.
- Lift your knees to your chest or, keep your legs straight and raise them to a 90 degree angle before lowering.
- Repeat this exercise whilst engaging your abdominal muscles.
Option 2 – The Floor
- Lay down, preferably on a yoga mat and lift your legs up to a 90 – degree angle before lowering a few inches off the floor.
- Don’t arch the back or swing the legs up, the movement must be slow and controlled.
- Make sure that your feet don’t touch the floor on the way down and that they stay off the ground at all times.
Lying Hamstring Curl
Option 1 – Gym Equipment
This exercise is performed in the gym and involves laying down whilst curling a weighted pad behind your ankles. Whilst curling the weight, make sure to engage in your abdominals and glutes in order to bring on the ultimate sensation!
Option 2 – Body Weight
Lay down (again preferably on a yoga mat) and wedge your feet underneath a pole or sofa. Slowly rise up your upper body until you reach a 90 – degree angle with your legs. Next slowly lower down your upper body and repeat the exercise.
Repeat these exercises a few times a week in order to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles to achieve the ultimate WOW sensation 😉