These Raw Chocolate Berry Pancakes are a great vegan alternative which can be whipped up for breakfast or dessert! With a hint of Raw Chocolate and the sweetness of the fruits, these pancakes are enough to hit any sweet spot.
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 3 tbsp. Oil
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- Handful of Berries
- 1 tbsp. Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Solo Raw Choc
- 450g All Purpose Flour
- 3 Cups of Milk / Soy / Almond Milk
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, Solo Raw Chocolate and sugar until the mixture is smooth. Add in the vanilla extract, vegetable oil and milk and mix again until evenly combined.
- In a non-sticky pan, add in 1tbsp. of oil and leave to simmer over a medium heat. Pour in 1/4 cup of mixture into the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side until lightly golden.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture until all mixture is cooked.
- Stack the pancakes up and seive the icing sugar over the top, adding the blueberries and raspberries on top.