At 11g of protein and 12g of carbs per pancake, these are the perfect morning pick me up to fuel your busy day ahead! Has breakfast ever been so simple?
- 5g Golden Syrup
- 1 Large Egg (100g)
- 50g Solo Natural Vanilla
- 100ml Semi Skimmed Milk
- Pre heat the pan with a little coconut oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix the egg, Solo and milk in a jug.
- Once the pan is hot, pour 1/3 of the mixture into the pan until the bottom of the mixture starts to come together (1-2 minutes).
- Carefully flip the pancake onto the other side when the mixture is stable enough.
- Once cooked on both sides, put the pancake onto a plate and repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Drizzle golden syrup over the top with and sprinkle some fruit for that added finish.
- Protein 33g
- Carbs 37g
- Fat 17g