These deliciously creamy overnight oats can be adapted to a vegan and gluten free diet, not to mention they taste great! With a low GI you’ll be kept fuller for longer and will save yourself heaps of time in the morning.
- Handful of Strawberrys
- 200ml Milk / Hazlenut Milk
- 30g Oats / Gluten Free Oats
- 2 tbsp. Wild Strawberry Solo
The great thing about this breakfast is that you can mix it up with different fruits or milk. Why not try almond or coconut milk?
- Add the milk, Wild Strawberry Solo and strawberrys into a blender until the mixture is combined (the mixture doesn’t have to be smooth it can be lumpy).
- Add the oats into a container or glass and pour over the mixture.
- Stir until the oats are evenly covered in the mixture and leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning add your extra strawberrys on top if required and you’re all set to go!
Have a recipe that you’d like to share? Email us at email@example.com